- Maximum strength 5% Lidocaine with minimal fillers makes it the most natural and safest numbing cream available.
- No effect on ink - it doesn't include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas since it is pH neutral.
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
- Includes Vitamin E to which acts as an antioxidant helping skin heal faster post-procedure
- All natural ingredients. No animal testing - 100% cruelty free
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral)
- Backed by a three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.
Zensa is manufactured in the USA and produced by Alera Skin Care in Vancouver, Canada.
Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.