Zensa Topical Anaesthetic prepares and numbs skin prior to painful procedures including micro-blading, laser hair removal and injections. This Health Canada and FDA approved formula is used by thousands of Aestheticians and Artists for its impressive efficacy, high quality packaging and safety. Key aspects of Zensa's high quality formulation include:
- Maximum strength 5% Lidocaine with minimal fillers makes it the most natural ans safest numbing cream available.
- No effect on ink - Does not include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine
- Safe to use around sensitive areas since it is pH neutral
- Lasts up to 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has been broken to extend numbing sensation
- Contains Vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant helping skin heal faster post-procedure
- All natural ingredients, no animal testing, 100% cruelty free
- Backed by a 3 year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.
Zensa is manufactured in the USA and produced by Alera Skin care in Vancouver, Canada.